Limited Time Event
When To Order?
Taking orders NOW through November 02, 2020 (Monday).
Or until a total of 100 cards are purchased during this event.
CAUTION: orders are filled in a first-come first-serve manner. So be sure to get your order in asap!
How To Order?
- Fill out the FORM – you will be able to request the specific card styles, quantity, and optional customization.
- The above form will require your email address, so an invoice can be sent to you within 24hrs.
- Payment of the invoice can be made via credit card, debit card or PayPal. If you prefer another method, please note it on the form.
- Once payment clears, Melissa will begin crafting your beautiful customized holiday greeting cards!
Card Styles & Cost
Each card is assigned a number in the pictures below.
Some cards can be customized (colors or sentiment) – will be listed on the order form.
The order form also has a chart to show the cost based on how many cards you order.
When Will I Get The Cards?
- Melissa needs time to craft your order by hand.
- She will work in the first-come first-serve method.
- As each order is filled, it will be sent out and you will be notified accordingly.
- The goal is to have your cards in the mail to you (with tracking) by December 7th.
- This will allow you to get them in the mail to your loved ones.
What comes in the order?
- The cards you ordered
- 1 blank envelope per card
- Add-on option: 1 forever stamp per card
- All wrapped in plastic, for protection from bending in the mail.
- Mailed in a poly envelope to further minimize risk of moisture damage.
- Your order will have tracking.
- Orders are mailed through USPS.
- You may choose First Class or Priority Mail.
- Email notification is sent when the order has been sent (has tracking info).
- Melissa takes each order to the Post Office. It will never sit in a post-box.